Effective starting: June 7, 2021
Here at EOTRACE, our goal is to help You and your team do the best work of your lives, every day.
To do this, We need to keep Your company's Product and EOTRACE running smoothly, quickly, and without distraction.
We created this Acceptable Use Policy (AUP).
Under this policy, We reserve the right to remove content that is inconsistent with the spirit of the Guideline,
even if it’s something that is not forbidden by the letter of the policy. In other words, if you do something that isn’t listed here verbatim, but it looks or smells like something listed here, We may still remove it.
You see the word Terms in this website such define with Terms, and Conditions, notwithstanding Terms specified
in the Terms and Conditions, which refers to the website owned by EOTRACE website, sub-domains
and pages, as well as any cloud services operated by EOTRACE.
Use your judgment, and let’s be kind to each other so We can keep creating great things.
HERE’S WHAT WE WON’T ALLOW:
Compromising the integrity of our systems. This could include probing, scanning, or testing the vulnerability
of any system or network that hosts our services. This prohibition does not apply to security assessments expressly permitted by EOTRACE.
1.1. Tampering with, reverse-engineering, or hacking our services, circumventing any security or authentication measures,
or attempting to gain unauthorized access to the services, related systems, networks, or Data.
1.2. Modifying, disabling, or compromising the integrity or performance of the services or related systems,
network or Data.
- Decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the services.
- Overwhelming or attempting to overwhelm our infrastructure by imposing an unreasonably large load on our systems that consume extraordinary resources (CPUs, memory, disk space, bandwidth, etc.), such as:
- Using “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” or other automated systems to send more request messages to our servers than a human could reasonably send in the same period of time by using a normal browser.
- Going far beyond the use parameters for any given service as described in its corresponding documentation.
- Consuming and storage for music, videos, pornography, etc., in a way that’s unrelated to the purposes for which
the services were designed.
Fraud as described in Terms, and Conditions.
2. Misrepresentation of yourself, or disguising the origin of any Content (including by “spoofing”, “phishing”, manipulating headers or other identifiers, impersonating anyone else, or falsely implying any sponsorship or association with EOTRACE
or any Third-Party)
2.1. Using the Marketplace to violate the privacy of others, including the publishing or posting other people's private
and confidential information without their express permission, or collecting or gathering other people’s personal information (including account names or information) from our services.
2.3. Using our services to stalk, harass, or post direct, specific threats of violence against others.
Using the services for any illegal purpose or in violation of any laws (including without limitation data, privacy,
and Export-Controls law).
- Accessing or searching any part of the services by any means other than our publicly supports interfaces such as scraping.
- Using meta tags or any other “hidden text” including EOTRACE or our Principals such Product name or trademark.
- Using the services for the purpose of providing alerts on disaster scenarios or any other situations directly related to health or safety, including but not limited to acts of terrorism, natural disasters, or emergency response.
3. Using the Services to generate or send unsolicited communications, advertising, chain letters, or spam.
- Soliciting our users for commercial purposes, unless expressly permits by EOTRACE under Your own LMS.
- Disparaging EOTRACE or ourPrincipals, and End-User.
- Promoting or advertising Product or services other than your own without appropriate authorization.
4. Posting, uploading, sharing, submitting, or otherwise providing content that;
- Infringes EOTRACE or a Third-Party intellectual property or other rights, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right of publicity, or any other intellectual property right or proprietary or contractual right.
- You don’t in the right to submit:
- Is deceptive, fraudulent, illegal, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harmful to minors, pornographic (including child pornography, which we remove and report to law enforcement, including the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children), indecent, harassing, hateful.
- Encourages illegal or tortious conduct or that is otherwise inappropriate.
- Attack other base on their race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition.
- Contains viruses, bots, worms, scripting exploits, or other similar materials.
- Could otherwise cause damage to EOTRACE or any Third-Party.
5. In this Acceptable Use Policy, the Terms defined as Content means ::.
5.1. Any information, Data, text, software, code, scripts, music, sound, photos, graphics, videos, messages, tags, interactive features, or other materials that you post, upload, share, submit, or otherwise provide in any manner to the Services.
5.2. Any other materials, Content, or data you provide to EOTRACE or use with the Services.
Without affecting any other remedies available to us, EOTRACE may permanently or temporarily terminate
or suspend a user’s account or access to the services without notice or liability if EOTRACE (in its sole discretion) determines that a user violates this Acceptable Use Policy defined as AUP in the Terms, and Conditions.
Updates to this Notice.